Vancouver B.C. Law Firm Knows What to Do After A Car Accident
- Get immediate medical help for your injuries.
- Talk to us before you talk to ICBC.
- Do not sign any statements prepared by ICBC.
- Do not discuss who was at fault for the accident with anyone but your lawyer.
- Don't delay. Start collecting information about the accident as soon as possible.
- Make notes about the day of the accident (weather, road conditions, etc.).
- Make notes about how the accident happened (rear-ended, left turn etc.)
- Find people who witnessed the accident and get their names, addresses and telephone numbers.
- Take photographs of the damage done to your car in the accident.
- Take photographs of the accident location.
- Get your car checked by a mechanic.
- Visit your family doctor, let your doctor tell you what to do to care for your injuries and follow your doctor's advice.
We believe in total client care. Large settlements are only one part of a successful ICBC injury claim. Ongoing support from the start of your case through to its resolution is a hallmark of how we do business. Our approach has resulted in a referral network that has enabled us to become one of British Columbia's leading personal injury law firms.
Find out what makes McComb Witten different from other law firm