Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 604.255.9018
McComb Witten Marcoux

When should I get a lawyer?


Don't delay. You should meet with a lawyer as soon as possible after your motor vehicle accident, and certainly before you talk to ICBC.

A lawyer will protect your legal rights and give you the best advice on how to get a fair settlement. Even if you have already met with ICBC or have been negotiating with them for some time. It is always wise to consult with a lawyer before settling your injury claim. 

Jeffrey S. Witten, B.A., LL.B.
Connect with me
Personal Injury Lawyer at McComb Witten Marcoux