8 Myths about Lawyers and Lawyer Advertising - Find out the Truth
It's time to set the record straight.
Time to DEBUNK THE TOP 8 MYTHS about lawyers and lawyer advertising.
1. All lawyers have exactly the same trainings and experience;
2. Any lawyer who advertises that they practice in a given area of law have specific accreditation in this field;
3. All lawyers go to trial;
4. All lawyers carry the same amount of malpractice insurance;
5. Lawyer Referral Services on TV and Radio screen lawyers based on their qualifications;
6. Internet "Find a Lawyer" directory sites will only direct you to the best lawyers in your area;
7. Lawyers who run massive TV and radio advertising campaigns always get the best results for their clients;
8. Any lawyer who wins the "Best Lawyer Award" in your local magazine or newspaper must be good;
All of these MYTHS are false, incorrect, untrue - however you want to put.
So, if you're in the process of looking for a personal injury lawyer to handle your ICBC injury claim BE CAREFUL.
Don't get bamboozled.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "8 Myths about Lawyers and Lawyer Advertising - Find out the Truth"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."