"I can settle when I'm ready" - Really?
The headline of an ad ICBC ran in the front section of the October 9, 2013, edition of the Vancouver Sun reads;
" I can settle when I'm ready".
The ad goes on to say:
"We want you to make an informed decision about your claim. So make sure you understand your rights - not just rumors."
But let me ask you a few questions:
1. HOW are you going to make an informed decision?
2. WHAT information are you going to rely on?
3. WHERE are you going to get this information?
4. Are you going to need MORE than just information to make a good decision?
5. WHAT exactly are your rights?
6. Are the rights being talked about here easy to UNDERSTAND or is there going to be research involved?
7. Are you sufficiently qualified and capable of FULLY UNDERSTANDING your rights?
8. WHAT are the rumors being referred to here?
Seems to me this ad raises a bunch of very important questions.
Interested in discussing some possible answers?
Call me at 604-255-9018 or e-mail me at [email protected]
Post a comment
Post a Comment to ""I can settle when I'm ready" - Really?"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."