Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 604.255.9018
McComb Witten Marcoux

Giving a Statement to ICBC - What You Need to Know

Jeffrey S. Witten, B.A., LL.B.
Connect with me
Personal Injury Lawyer at McComb Witten Marcoux

Blog Category:
Comments (0)

If you've been hurt in a car accident you need to provide a statement to ICBC within 30 days of your accident.

That's the law.

But what information are you required to provide?

Do you need to attend at an ICBC claims center to give a statement or can your lawyer prepare and send it in for you?

Does you need to sign a statement?

You really should know the answers to these questions.

So here goes:

> All you are legally required to do is provide a written statement which sets out the circumstances under which your accident occured  ( how it happened) and the consequences of your accident  ( your injuries). That's it ;

> You don't need to attend at an ICBC claims center to provide a statement. Your lawyer can prepare your statement and send it in to ICBC on your behalf;

> You don't need to sign a thing. Your lawyer can do that for you.

That's it.

Want to talk about giving your statement to ICBC further?

Call me at 604-255-9018 or emai me at [email protected]

Jeff Witten

Category: Pedestrian Accidents

There are no comments.

Post a comment

Post a Comment to "Giving a Statement to ICBC - What You Need to Know"

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.