Don't Believe Everything You Hear About ICBC Injury Claims
Remember that old movie, "Lies my father told me?"
Well, I'm thing about making one along similar lines. I'll be calling it, " Advice your Relatives, Friends and Neighbors have given you."
And it'll be about all the things that people have been told concerning how to best handle their ICBC injury claims.
You see, its not unusual for intelligent people to be sold "a load of it" by their relatives, friends and neighbors.
Especially when it comes to the subject of ICBC Injury Claims.
So here goes.
The TOP 7 Storys to BEWARE OF when it comes to your ICBC INJURY CLAIM:
1. It doesn't matter what type of accident you're in. You need to call ICBC Dial A Claim right away;
2. You must go into ICBC and give them a statement if you were hurt in a car accident. You don't have any other choice;
3. Just make ICBC a reasonable offer and your case will be settled within a few days;
4. All lawyers who handle car accident cases have the same ability, resources and experience;
5. ICBC will pay all your medical bills as they come due;
6. All lawyers charge the same amount when it comes to handling ICBC injury claims;
7. Taking your case to trial is always the best thing to do;
8. You're guaranteed to get reimbursed by ICBC for the wages you've lost.
Relying on these "TALL TALES" could seriously impair your ability to get fairly compensated for your injury claim.
And if you want to talk more about why these MYTHS are exactly that....
Call me at 604-255-9018 or e-mail me at [email protected]
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Don't Believe Everything You Hear About ICBC Injury Claims"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."