Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 604.255.9018
McComb Witten Marcoux

Applying for Disabled Parking Permits

Jeffrey S. Witten, B.A., LL.B.
Connect with me
Personal Injury Lawyer at McComb Witten Marcoux

Blog Category:
Comments (0)

Been injured as the result of an accident in the Greater Vancouver area?

One of the last things on your mind is going to be getting back behind the wheel of a car. But the reality is that at some point you probably are going to need your vehicle again.

Whether it’s for work, picking the kids up from school or even just doing the grocery shopping; your vehicle is often a vital part of your everyday life.

So what happens if you’ve been injured as a result of your accident?

Mobility problems are a common after effect of vehicle collisions and it may be that you have a harder time getting around after your accident than you did before it.

If that’s the case you’ll want to look into applying for a Disabled Parking Permit.

These permits allow you, or the person driving you, to park in accessible parking zones that make it easier to get where you’re going.

You might need extra space to get in and out of the vehicle when using a mobility aid such as crutches or even a wheelchair. Or, you might need to park closer to a building as you have trouble walking after your accident.

Either way there are designated parking spots across BC that are there to help you.

You can apply for a Disabled Parking Permit via SPARC BC. SPARC is a charitable organization designed to help people like you and their website is crammed full of useful advice. http://www.sparc.bc.ca/component/content/article/157-frequently-asked-questions/364-apply-pp

A good personal injury lawyer can also help.

At McComb Witten we’re not just interested in your case. We’re interested in you.

We want to help you to get back on your feet again. Help get you back to living the kind of life that you and your family enjoyed before your accident. 

It’s not always going to be a walk in the park.

But that’s why we’re here to lend a hand.

So whether it’s helping you to get the compensation you deserve or offering our advice on how to cope with your injuries, you know who you can turn to.

Category: Car Accidents

There are no comments.

Post a comment

Post a Comment to "Applying for Disabled Parking Permits"

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.